Ever since upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on both my laptop and PC, I've had trouble accessing Steam's websites due to bad certificate domains. I've include… (閱讀更多)
Ever since upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on both my laptop and PC, I've had trouble accessing Steam's websites due to bad certificate domains. I've included a screencap of the error message.
I tried contacting Steam about this problem, since its only on their websites the problem is. They told me that there was no error on their side, and that they suspect that I don't have an "up-to-date trusted root authority" stored. I don't know what that is, and had no luck contacting Windows about the problem. So far I haven't seen this problem appear anywhere I've looked for help, so I am trying posting myself here.
I have already tried:
- Reinstalling the certificate automatically for the Steam.exe file
- Flushing DNS config // Also tried connecting through Google's DNS server
- Repairing Steam install (in case the problem came from the program)
- Permanently disabling VPN software and AntiVirus programs from interfering with anything Steam-related
- Resyncronizing time on the PC (almost the only solution I could find on the web, still didn't work)
I hope someone can help me.