Who was the idiot who designed the "new" FF to look like Chrome?
If I wanted a browser to look like Chrome, I would have used Chrome! You are a bunch of idiots who really have no clue what the users want. 29 versions and this is what you came up with? You CTO must be a big clueless moron! No need to answer my question! The latest version speaks for itself!
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ACE Stream Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124-next, Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Innovative Digital Technologies
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 126.96.36.19910
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Version 0.9.19, Copyright 2006-2012 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
I'm closing this question, since it does not contain any request for support.