When I try to use teh search space I get Access Denied. I never used to. Please help me. Yesterday I was told to empty cache. I did, or start my Mac in Safe Mod
I can attach a screen shot of what I get. The Safe Mode may have shut off my link to my printers. I spent $85 to have an IT guy get my printers responding again. What's going on? Please help.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Office Live Update v1.0
- LogMeIn remote control components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Here's the screen shot.
You've opened 3 different threads for the same issue. Please only open ONE thread per support request.
Continue here /questions/995124