I am removing Firefox in protest of your removing Brendan Eich
I support an individual's right to free thought and belief, not coercion by any group. Mozilla is obviously a spineless, ungrounded, un American organization. I will not use your products as long as Mr Eich is not reinstated.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.06
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
hello, brendan made the personal decision to step down from his role among all this ongoing frenzy and mischaracterization of him as a person and the mozilla community, in order to avert any further damage to mozilla and its mission to advance the open web - so his intentions were just the opposite of what you are trying to achieve with a call for boycott.
since this forum is a place to provide technical support for mozilla products and such kind of discussions don't belong in here, i'm going to close this thread. (also refer to the Forum rules and guidelines)
please take any concerns you might have on the subject to the governance mailing list located at https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/governance instead.