How do you add the drop down menu option in fields?
Currently I'm on a desktop PC and when I go to my company's email log in page there's no problem clicking in the username field and a drop down list appears and you can click on an email address. Then I go over to a Windows 7 laptop and try to do the same thing, but nothing happens. I can't get the drop down list to appear for the username. It remembers the password, but when I start typing or click in the field, no drop down list appears. Firefox is updated to it's current version. I've tried all the options and downloading different add on's. Could use some help. Thanks!
Does Firefox fill the password if you type an exiting user name and press the Tab key?
Is the Password Manager enabled?
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Remember passwords for sites"
You can inspect and manage the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
- Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab
You can inspect and manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page.
Delete the permissions.sqlite file to reset all permissions.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Director: Show Folder (Linux: Open Director; Mac: Show in Finder)