how do i express my support for firefox and my disaproval for your CEO? He needs to step off 4 FF move forward, BYE,if push/shove take friends wt me
I'm gay. FF, CEO is a bigot ,who financially, supports GOP efforts, to deny freedom and civil rights to Gay Comunity. I always thought FF was about a responsible company with an eye on the future and inclusion? Disappointed, and sadly, about to move on. I cant support injustice. Been a FF user since about 06-07', turned tons of friends on to Mozilla, love it. Sad day, I love products, but time for open minded CEO. Peace
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.04
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Here are some links from Mozilla.
Both Mitchell and Brendan have both posted on the position of diversity in the workplace today.
and you can find more information on Participation in diversity here:
- Mitchell on Building a Global, Diverse, Inclusive Mozilla Project: Addressing Controversy
- On Mozilla’s Support for Marriage Equality which links to Mozilla Supports LGBT Equality
Also Firefox is the current name of the web browser (was Firebird and Phoenix in past years ago) as the company is Mozilla.
Brendan Eich is not new to Mozilla as he co-founded mozilla.org back in 1998.
由 James 於 修改
He was not forced to step down by board as it was his own choice to do so for Mozilla and communality.
Glad to see forward positive movement for the company
Discussion about CEO Brendan Eich and his resignation is actually off-topic for the Mozilla support forum so I unmarked the reply by James as a "solution". See Forum rules and guidelines:
* Posts in the Mozilla support forum must be either questions about the use of Firefox, Firefox for Android, Firefox OS, Thunderbird, Webmaker or answers to those questions. Users who post about things other than Mozilla support will be directed to an alternative discussion place (ex: mozillaZine) if appropriate.
The mozilla.governance forum would be a better place for any further discussion about this topic. The Google Groups link is https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.governance
由 AliceWyman 於 修改