When I pin a tab, it immediately disappears; how do I find it?
As soon as I click on 'Pin Tab,' the tab disappears. I don't know where it goes or how to find it.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
When you pin a tab, it go to top left of the window:
Read more here:
I must be doing something wrong. There is nothing in my upper left corner regarding pinned tabs that I can find. When I then close Firefox and reopen it, there is still nothing there and the tabs I pinned do not seem to show up anywhere.
If you use one of the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl 1 to Ctrl 8 to reach the first eight tabs does that work?
You can try to open a new window to see if it work better in that new window.