my tabs at the bottom of the page plus my desktop have dissappeared
my bottom of the page tabs do not show and my desk top dissappeared
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Conduit Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Unity Player 4.3.1f1
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
Click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave full screen mode or right-click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press the F11 key.
You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.
First part worked. Second part is I have nothing on my desk top or anything at the bottom of the screen...printer programs ect Thanks
Do you mean that the desktop is completely empty?
What happens in you minimize the Firefox window?
Is the explorer process running if you check that in the Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+ESC)?