I lose Firefox and when restarting keep getting the 'This is embarrassing' message - can I improve on this?
Whenever I return to my PC Firefox has disappeared. I then click on my Firefox icon and obtain a screen stating 'This is embarrassing.....etc.) I then have to click 'Restore' or 'Close' which takes me back in.
Firefox also sometimes disappears while I am working and I'm left looking at my screensaver - I have to repeat the same process as above.
Is it possible to obtain a stable version that does not keep dropping off the screen?
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello, could you check if there are crash reports generated when the browser closes? please enter about:crashes into the location bar, and see if there are entries tarting with bp- - copy the latest few report ids from there & paste them here into a forum reply. this will give us a better understanding what may be triggering those crashes. thank you!
由 philipp 於 修改