After I upgraded Firefox I lost the "Popular" tab that had stuff like Ebay and Craigslist on it. How do I get it back?
The old tab would drop down and show all the sites like Ebay, Craigslist, etc. And there was one that had news that I really liked as well that is now gone.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
That sounds like a feature that was created by one of your add-ons, specifically, an extension. Perhaps it needs an update? You can review your currently enabled and disabled extensions on the Add-ons page. Either:
- Tools menu > Add-ons
In the left column, click Extensions. If an extension is disabled, it moves to the bottom on a grayed out background. Can you find any logical candidates there? If so, please try re-enabling them, and/or click the "gear" button at the top of the list to Check for Updates.
Alternately, it could have been a feature of your home page. Did your home page change?