I use hotmail - now part of Oulook. When i print copies of 'sent' emails the font is tiny. How do i increase the default font size?
This isnt always the case (no pun intended!!) when i print out received emails - although sometimes is!! But is always very small (size 6??) when printing copies from my 'sent' box
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Conduit Plugin
- Google Update
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Are you using the print formatted page for printing? You can pop that up from the ... menu that appears above the item. (Screen shot example attached.)
If that page still is too small:
- Is Firefox using the full area of the page? If Firefox is only using part of it, this could be related to a problem reading the correct "paper size" from your printer driver. More tips on that if needed.
- If Firefox is using the full page it might be shrinking the content to make space horizontally. In a window where you can access the menu bar, check File>Page Setup or orange Firefox button>Print>Page Setup to make sure the scaling is not set too small or, if necessary, turn off Shrink to Fit.