I've read through this entire thread but none of this is working for me. If I right click (control-click on mac) to customize, there is nothing to drag to the t
If I right click (control-click on mac) to customize, there is nothing to drag to the toolbar to re-populate it. I dragged the dark star on the white rectangle but it had no effect. (Not sure what that icon is supposed to do.)
The only way I can see the toolbar bookmarks is to put them in a sidebar, which takes up an inordinate amount of space.
- Version 220.127.116.1113
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- doubleTwist Web Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thank you sheilakc and cor-el, I just upgraded to firefox 27 and my bookmarks disappeared from the bar. Thanks to you, I discover it was a problem with Roomy addon. Unchecked this option and the bookmarks was back again.