0 I am trying to get to a site that I have visited before but firefox says not secure; however, McAffee says it is. Is it or isn't it?
Website I am trying to get to is memberonefcu.com THIS CONNECTION IS UNTRUSTED is msg I get. I choose to GET ME OUT OF THIS and then new screen pops that says DOWNLOAD ANDROID SOFTWARE i don't use a phone or tablet; only an ipad. However, I am using my regular computer and not a desktop one. I also have McAfee on my computer and McAfee says that this site is ok. What do I do?
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello, first please make sure that the date & time is set correctly on your system.
if this doesn't solve the issue (or it is already set properly), could you tell us which error code is shown under technical details on the error message and when you inspect the certificate which issuer information it does contain (see screenshot)?