firefox 25.0 works fine, but version 26 has a problem when using back button. It goes back more than one page.
When I click on "back" button using version 26 it doesn't take me back where I was , but back two steps, like I clicked "back" twice.
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...
There are other things that need your attention.
Please update to the current Firefox 26 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox 25.0.1 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
Note that your System Details List shows multiple outdated Flash plugins.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
You can find the installation path of all plugins on the about:plugins page.
You can check the Flash player installation folder for multiple Flash player plugins and remove all (older) version(s) of the plugin (NPSWF32) and (re)install the latest Flash player.
- (32 bit Windows) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
- (64 bit Windows) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
Latest Flash player versions here: