Running Firefox 26.0 on windows 7, firefox crashes when I select the "tap here to activate plugin" option for pages. Here are the last 5 crash reports:
2ae72f48-a6a2-4072-8319-3181362da9b6 1/8/2014 8:03 AM acd7177a-88ba-454e-b04c-535df4441201 11/4/2013 1:18 PM bp-594a3d0b-8871-4a46-afc1-68a0e2131009 10/9/2013 9:21 AM bp-14b9bd86-904d-4194-af05-b56842131002 10/2/2013 2:30 PM 88bf12be-122e-4edf-9bf7-c08c3827f67b 9/26/2013 11:42 AM
i do not get a crash reporter request/page when this happens
由 cor-el 於 修改
Unfortunately the linked crash reports have an [@ EMPTY] signature, so there is no data available that would make it possible to tell something about the cause of the crash.
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox (you need to close and restart Firefox).
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
You can check for problems with current Flash plugin versions and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
What is really strange about those crash reports is that they are detected to be version 24. Do you have more than one instillation of Firefox? If so there may be another folder with crash reports under Program Files.
- Sophos is also a proxy, it may be blocking the link extension. If you disable it temporarily does Firefox still crash?
- Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL to get the most current version of the driver.
Please post back with your results, it will help the other users having issues with crashes as well. Thank you!
由 guigs 於 修改