Why ONLY when i send files from one pc to another thru local lan the bookmarks it stuck? Every pc was connected(wireless or cable) to the same router.
I can't open/close the favorites tab or any folder in the favorites tab.
If i don't send any file thru local lan it works normally.
Can anyone have any idea why that happening?
由 Gregory 於 修改
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
hello fits79, is this problem occurring in firefox? - favorites is normally the terminology in IE, but in firefox they are named bookmarks.
if there's a high read-write volume to the harddrive of a particular computer (due to an intensive file operation like receiving a large file) then the bookmarks menu in firefox might slow down when it also needs to query its bookmarks database stored on the same harddrive.
also if you're sending large chunks of data traffic to your network, your router might be overwhelmed and doesn't process other connections in time.
both appear not to be problems related to firefox in particular...
It DOESN'T SLOWDOWN BUT STUCK....
And only if i receive files from the other connected to the same local lan pc's NOT if i send files...
So what's the wrong?
use the windows resource monitor to check for you disk's i/o- activity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_Monitor
I was try exactly that to 3 DIFFERENT PC'S with the exactly SAME RESULT.
And the firefox it is THE ONLY BROWSER it stuck the bookmarks.
EITHER INTERNET EXPLORER OR CHROME is stuck so what is fault?????