Pictures are appearing yellow on websites, how do I fix this?
Most photos appearing on websites while browsing with Firefox have a yellow tint to them. This is a relatively new development that didn't used to happen.
Some images specify a particular ICC (color) profile. Firefox can be set to try to match that profile (with often unsatisfactory results) or to ignore it and use its default rendering.
To turn off Firefox's color management feature, you can edit a setting in the about:config preferences editor. Here's how:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter. Click the button promising to be careful.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste gfx and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the gfx.color_management.mode preference and enter your preferred value:
- 0 => disable color management (try this)
- 1 => color manage all graphics
- 2 => color manage graphics with profile information specified (default)
Can you get the yellow out?
This appears to have solved the problem, Thank You!