How can I import/restore bookmarks to firefox from another computer/browser with bookmark icons included?
When you import bookmarks from Firefox or another browser into Firefox in a separate computer the bookmarks get imported fine, however their icons get disappeared. You have to click on every single bookmark in order to load its corresponding icon!
Note: The Google Chrome does not have this issue. The bookmark and their icons get imported to Chrome without further clicking on the imported bookmarks.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
You would have to copy the places.sqlite file or possibly import an HTML backup (bookmarks.html) to get the favicons. A JSON backup doesn't include the favicons, so in that case you need to visit each bookmarked site.