roboform desktop 220.127.116.11 does not save password in FF 24
Roboform works on FF 24, but it does not save password on some websites like Twitter.com
I tried [SHIFT-ENTER] or [ALT] & Login after typing the username and password, but no luck.
Anyone has the same bug or just me?
由 calc 於 修改
The problem solved after updated to Roboform 7.9.2從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Google Update
- IE Tab plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Alipay Security Control
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- npQQPhotoDrawEx Module
- npAliSSOLogin Plugin
- QQMail plugin for WebKit #22.214.171.124
- Tencent FTN plug-in
- NPTXSSO Dynamic Link Library
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
That Twitter logon page uses autocomplete = "off" to tell web browsers not to save the Username & Password; nothing to do with Robform.
This bookmarklet makes the browser ignore autocomplete="off" temporarily, allowing you to save passwords even on sites that use autocomplete="off".
Remember Password bookmarklet:
Or, you can use the Saved Passwords Editor extension for web sites where Firefox doesn't offer to save the Username /Password.
I set autocomplete off in Firefox because Roboform will do this job. I set autocomplete off in IE as well, but Roboform can save the username and password when I have to.
Do you use Roboform? The problem is not with twitter only, the Roboform cannot save username and password for most of the websites in ff23 and ff24.
[SHIFT-ENTER] or [ALT] & Login after typing the username and password force Roboform to save the passcard. However, it just doesn't work in Firefox.
Thanks for your reply.
The problem solved after updated to Roboform 7.9.2