Firefox is crashing every time I go to wikipedia.org and it still happens in Safe Mode, with Hardware Accel off and after a Reset.
It ties up an entire core and doesn't generate a crash report. Tested in 23.0.1 and 24beta
Did you check for issues caused by plugins?
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled
- the default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored
- the default toolbar layout is used (localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
The crash persists in safe mode, after a reset, and with all plugins disabled.