I can't get into search engines - says the site isn't found for both Yahoo & Google.
I got a response telling me how to set a search engine as default. That is not what I asked. I try to go to either Yahoo.com or Google.ca and get told "error 404 - this is all we know" and it won't let me even access the page never mind setting it as default. Until I did the upgrade, I didn't have this problem. How do I fix this?
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue in your previous thread: [/questions/964962]