Every time I start Eudora 7, Mozila Firefox Browser opens website edge.easyinline.com. How do I stop this
Every Time I open Eudora 7, my Browser Mozila Firefox attempts to open the following Web Page: http://edge.easyinline.com/app/gsd.html?v=1&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.harmls.com My Firewall Bloack then It makes another attempt by itslef to open this site in another page on the browser. How do I stop this. i know Mozilla now owns Eudora also.
Remove the Easyline from your Control Panel> Program Features
Change your home page in your firefox
Firefox > Tools > Options > General
- Startup > When Firefox Starts > Choose "Show my Home Page"
- Home Page > Www.google.com
Thank you jamjayakumars. I checked Control Panel and it is not there and in the Firefox start up I have google. Just opening browser will not create problems. It is only when I start my Eudora 7, then the browser opens and tries two times on two different browsing page and fails.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.