i can't open gmail
i can't open gmail in firefor why
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Important Modified Preferences
ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Blocked for your graphics driver version. Try updating your graphics driver to version 10.6 or newer.
GPU Accelerated Windows
0. Blocked for your graphics driver version. Try updating your graphics driver to version 10.6 or newer.
hello icepinacle, please update Firefox to the latest version first (which is firefox 20.0.1 at the moment).
I have tried all the suggestions and still no Gmail. It used to work but now I get the following error message; "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." Help!!!! Yinan808
由 yinan808 於 修改
Are you using any proxy?
Check whether your disabled your redirect settings in firefox
Firefox > Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Accessibility
- [ ] warn me when website try to redirect or reload the page
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked (check the permissions on the about:permissions page).
If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
Your reply about clearing cache was spot on. One clear and problem gone.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history. Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything". Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active. From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else. Now click the Clear now button."
由 yinan808 於 修改
Hi... Tried all these suggestions but nothing works and still it opens only in IE.This is definitely a new bug.Please fix it.It is very much embarrassing while working on Mozilla gmail redirecting to IE is really annoying. Please understand the issue and fix it.
Thank you. KMjoshy.