I am using Sync feature yet I lost all my bookmarks although I did nothing wrong, I really need help with this, please!
I did nothing wrong yet when re-setting my Sync account, i somehow lost my data. Since then, I've been trying to do all the suggestions but haven't retrieved my data back. I'm sure it must be in your servers but can't access them. Please I desperately need your help!
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Sure, what I said isn't specifically written in the support articles (the articles aren't as blunt as my explanation), but if you can't "see" that Sync isn't intended for use with one device, there is a gap in your comprehension of the subject matter.
Thank you! This proves my point but if you can't "see" it you'll never "see" it. So, I'm dropping this argument.
There was no second device per se however I formatted my laptop and give a different device name in the FF--sync. In a way, yes the bookmarks has gone when the second device is sync'ed.
Make sure to check the Sync options when you set up Sync and want to keep the data on the Sync server.
- click the "Sync Options" button at the bottom to select what to sync (Sync Options only affect the first sync)
Select this choice if you want to restore data from the Sync server:
- "Replace all data on this device with my Sync data"