Windows 8 was released 5 months ago yet Firefox won't run on it - Bad! HOWEVER - on this site there is no mention - UNACCEPTABLE!! You have let yourselves down.
There is some mention in the forums - but most of it is quite old - and in the support page you cannot sort by date - and I don't intend to read through 1,000 entries to find the one I want!
What is UNACCEPTABLE is the lack of clear information in a PROMINENT position at the front of the site.
I have just bought a new Laptop PC and could not get Windows 7 - I had to take Windows 8. Every PC in PC WORLD is now loaded with Windows 8 - and the Mozilla site doesn't even mention it!! And Windows 8 has been out for 5 months.
Is everyone asleep at Mozilla?
Clear information might stop your (ex?) customers getting mad at you.
(Written on my old Windows 7 PC).
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- D'Fusion @Home Web Plug-In (3.00.15138.0)
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Firefox runs perfectly fine on Windows 8, I have Windows 8 and run it all the time on it, and we have thousands of other Windows 8 users. Go to www.getfirefox.com and download and install it. The only reason Firefox wouldn't run is if you had Windows RT.
I like firefox very much. It is my favorite browser. But I could not use it on windows 8 RT. It is very bad.
由 kobe 於 修改