how do i select multiple items on a page using firefox on a mac?
I am trying to to figure how to select multiple items (email addresses) using firefox on a mac. I use a web based manage my business. I am trying to send emails to multiple people.
I have tried clicking on the first email and hold the command key while selecting the others. The selection just jumps.
I tried holding the shift key and and it selects everything between the 1st and 2nd email address I want to use.
I also tried the control key which just brings up a menu.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
This may just be a limitation of the email site you are using. Is this a public site that I can test and try to reproduce the issue?