I originally had 100 folders of bookmarks and by mistake imported 500 other folders I don't need.How to get rid of the 500 & not one by one?
I had about 100 folders w/bookmarks last week and by mistake I imported about 500 other folders dated over several months ago. I discovered I don't need those 500 folders. How do I get ride of all of them without doing it individually? I want to avoid trying to delete them individually folder by folder because it would just be too time consuming. Is there a way to highlight them all (500) and the delete all at once? thank you I await your answer.
Perhaps I can put first 100 folders altogether in another single folder, say X. And then export X as a back up. Then somehow remove all 600 folders plus X all at once some how completely emptying the bookmark listings and import back the backed up folder X. Can that be done?
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
none available that was pertinent.
Restore your bookmarks from a date previous to when you imported all those folders of bookmarks.