when i type "Translate.google" then press CTRL+Enter just "www." is added for autocompletion
when I type an address which has "dot", and press CTRL+Enter ".com" isn't added to address example: translate.google ---> CTRL+Enter ----> www.translate.google
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Yes, that is a known issue.
Ctrl+Enter only works if there is a single domain and no longer works with multiple domains.
This is caused by implementing switch to tab that can be bypassed with the Shift and Ctrl key.
Two relevant bug reports:
- Bug 688395 - CTRL+Enter does not append .com after getting a server not found error
- Bug 673528 - using Shift to bypass "switch to tab" doesn't work anymore (loads www.domain.com.net)