I've just downloaded greasemonkey as i want to send links in Farmville. I still can't do a link. There is no "copy link" available. Can anyone help?.
I've followed information supplied by a friend in that I've highlighted the greasemonkey in the toolbar, clicked on it and done a refresh. How do I then do find a copy link? I can get all sorts of tasks eg Back, reload, bookmark,send link (which takes me to Outlook), view background, select all, inspect element etc. NO COPY LINK.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
You will have to install the Greasemonkey script(s) that add such a feature.
Greasemonkey on its own doesn't do anything.
Thanks for that information. Do you know which particular script I need to install. I'm computer illiterate.
You will have to ask that friend how to do this with a Greasemonkey script and where to find that script.
You will only see a Copy Link Location in the context menu if you right click a link.