Is there a way to configure 2 Firefox browsers, each with it's own independent and seperate privacy settings, add-ons, cookies, bookmarks, toolbars, etc.?
I love Firefox, but I have 2 distinctly different needs. I need 2 separate Firefox browsers with very different settings, consistent with very different uses:
1. This use of Firefox will be for visiting many different websites, a wide variety of interests.
2. I need this use of Firefox to be very limited and restricted, consistent with handling personal investments, banking, financial transactions. There will be very few websites, but with extremely secure, private, connections.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- View PDF documents within your web browser.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.4
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
You can do that with multiple Firefox user Profiles.