how do i get rid of task bar at top of my window?
i have too many task bars at the top of my windows. Like yahoo,My Web Search, Alot and Shop At Home.com how do i get rid of these bars?
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Zwinky Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nexon Game Controller 126.96.36.199
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, etc). also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and do a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and/or a different tool like the free version of malwarebytes.
Some toolbars are installed applications on your computer and must be removed using the Windows Control Panel