I tried to launch firefox on OS X 10.6 and it crashes instantly. Since it crashes instantly, I can't access the menu to launch it in safe mode.
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Open the Finder by clicking the smiley face icon in the dock.
- Navigate to the following directory: ~ / Library / Application Support / Firefox / Crash reports / submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Click the gear icon in the toolbar (or open the View menu), then select Arrange by > Creation date to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Crash ID: bp-8734930d-e265-42d3-b94a-ae3892120816 Crash ID: bp-b57aaf53-5cca-4dee-baa5-305012121106 Crash ID: bp-3ec8a432-90d0-4d66-ae72-f600e2121106 Crash ID: bp-0766b96f-8cad-41a1-a712-8067f2121106 Crash ID: bp-388fd46d-38b2-4c10-96b9-e25f52121106
由 cor-el 於 修改