Conduit bar dont work in new firefox version
I have a personal Conduit Toolbar and since I have installed Firefox 14 beta it doesn't work. What´s happen? In other browser (all) it work's fine, only in Firefox doesn't.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.0.0 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
It appears blank.
Hi Eandrade, can you link to the download page of the toolbar? It might be that it's not yet compatible to the latest version of Firefox. Unfortunately I don't know which toolbar you mean, but if you link to it I can have a look.
Firefox 15 hasn't been released yet, it is a beta version currently.