Hi, I am totally new to Firefox. I am trying to learn my way around but I can not even LOCATE THE FIREFOX button. It is NOT where it ought to be.
This browser freezes, take a long time to load...usually I am TRYING to play SIMS on Facebook. The browser often needs to reload. Its just totally frustrating, so, here I am trying to go through your troubleshooting stuff...and...I keep seeing "go to the firefox tab" but there is No firefox button that I see. So I looked it up. The place the tutorial shows the firefox button, there is no button. Please help soon so i can begin to move on with this. Thank you. :)
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
the beginning (about 4 days ago I switched to this browser)
Lass Pass, Microsoft net framework, and test pilot 1.2.1 (firefox)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
Freezes, Reloads, hanging, not loading content in a timely manor.
Can you take a screenshot of your screen and post that? Then I can take a look at what you have and help you out a little more easily. Also, is there a specific reason you want to be running the Beta version?
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up