I get reminders to update to Firefox 12 EVERY time I go to the web via firefox even though I HAVE updated!
I get reminders to update to Firefox 12 EVERY time I go to the web via Firefox even though I have ALREADY installed it
April 25, 2012
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Unity Player 3.0.0f5
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Well, it actually looks like you are still running firefox 3.6. Try going to www.getfirefox.com, and download and install the newest version from there.
Your browser is reporting version 3.6.28 here on the forum, but sometimes that user agent information is not kept up to date. Use the Help > About Firefox dialog to check your currently installed version.