Firefox hangs when browsing a site
hi, My problem in firefox now is when i browse the below site which contains flash player the explorer hangs and the consumption of CPU adds up to 40%
note: I have tested the site on Chrome, IE and Opera and it is ok.
I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible
由 Noah_SUMO 於 修改
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.0.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.114
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
To solve this problem is very important for Firefox browser nowadays please solve this prob
由 adawe 於 修改
You are using a Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300 beta version.
Try to uninstall that Flash version and install the regular Flash 11.2 version instead.
You can find the latest Flash player for Firefox on this page.
For Firefox on 64 bit Windows, you need the 32 bit Flash version version because Firefox is a 32 bit application.
I have deleted the flash player 11.3 r300 beta version and replaced with regular 11.2
but the problem is present
I don't think that the problem is flash player because I use a same version with all browsers Chrome, Opera, Explorer and Firefox.
There are no problem at any of them except Firefox why?!!!
由 adawe 於 修改
Anyone here to solve this problem?
Did you check that your security software (anti-virus, firewall) isn't blocking the plugin-container process?