Why does Firefox no longer print?
Other browsers print fine but not Firefox. It happened out of the blue. I've been using Firefox for years. I don't understand it but know that I can't use Firefox now.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Have you looked at the Knowledge Base article Fix printing problems in Firefox? There is some good troubleshooting information in there. I would suggest that you try resetting your print settings.
Hopefully this helps!
Thanks Matt, I reset the print settings by using about:config, etc and now everything is fine. I don't know what I had done to foul up my Firefox print capability but I'm glad to be back in business again