have u gone crazzy ?
u say your web site will select the lastest compatible version of firefox for my computer
you say i must upgrade from 3.6 as it will not soon be supported. i have a mac g4, i cant change my processor
u let people give feedback on new version, but i cant give feedback as i dont and cant run lattest version !
macs made firefox, dont forget us !!!!!!
how many g3 and g4 users r u fucking over ?
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
You might want to take a look at the TenFourFox Project. It is a fork of Firefox specifically for people who are on older versions of Mac OS X or on the PPC Mac. I have not used it myself, but I have heard good things!
Hopefully this helps!
tenfourproject are not mozilla and the software is not official
they start off by saying u have g4 , mozilla have desearted u ?
The tenfourproject is Mozilla based, it has been ported and modified to run on unsupported Mac platforms.
It is still essentially Firefox, but with a new name. (Due to legal requirements)
You can get more information here: http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/AAATheFAQ
Also, you do not have to update from 3.6 if you don't want to. And there are enough supporters out there to continue its legacy.