搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

Learn More

Continue to get this error on a site I use every day - "WebSpeed error from messenger process (6019) Msngr: the specified service name does not exist or has a bad format. (5825):" Any ideas what's wrong?

  • 3 回覆
  • 5 有這個問題
  • 2095 次檢視
  • 最近回覆由 qpxdm

more options

I've tried clearing the browser cache and restarting the computer, but nothing helps. No idea what's wrong. Any ideas?

所有回覆 (3)

more options

You also could delete any saved cookies for that site:

While viewing a page on the site, right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"

Then try reloading the page. Does that help?


When I search this error message, I find threads indicating it is a problem on the web server, and there's not much a user can do to fix it. For example:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t2835936-webspeed_error_from_messenger_process

You could try to confirm that diagnosis by using a different browser or a different computer.

If it persists, you probably should complain to the site. Perhaps they are aware of some add-on conflict or other browser configuration issue that affects Firefox users specifically.


Edit: When I visit the site's root address, within about 5 seconds I get the error. But links I visit from Google results (site:hachik.com) work fine, e.g., http://www.hachik.com/about.html So there is something about the dynamic navigation that is broken.

由 jscher2000 於 修改

more options

This index.html page gets loaded:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Mon, 04 Dec 1999 21:29:02 GMT">

<meta http-equiv="refresh" Content="0;URL=/scripts/cgiip.exe/wservice=wsbroker1/index.w">
<script language="javascript" src="bakery/cookies2.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" src="bakery/popper.js"></script>
  <script language="javascript">
  <!--
  function NewsPop(WhatsNewNow) {
    var Cookie = LoadCookie('WhatsNewatHachikNow')
    if (Cookie!=WhatsNewNow) {
      new_window('newsopen.html','WhatsNew','405','425','center',true,false)
      SaveCookie('WhatsNewatHachikNow',WhatsNewNow,30)
    }
  }
  //-->
  </script>
  
<title>Hachik</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

  <script language="javascript">
  <!--
    var aoluser=false;
  //-->
  </script>
  
<body onLoad="NewsPop('NewAntigua')">

</body>
</html>
more options

Thanks for the info. When I went back to the site this morning, it's working, so maybe it was an issue with the website. I did try clearing the cookies like you suggested, just in case.