I had 2 profiles on firefox, then I installed the new beta, now they are gone.
I have searched for ways to "import" my profiles into the new beta firefox with no success. I finally located the 2 profiles and saved them on my desktop, but now I don't know how to incorporate them into the beta firefox that I'm currently running.
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 3.5.0f6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
You should be able to just copy the files back and forth between profiles.
Firefox should recognize all profiles from all Firefox versions if they are registered in the profiles.ini file.
Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall a Firefox version because all profile folders will be removed and you will lose bookmarks and other personal data from other Firefox versions.