whe I try to open any website I get this:http://link.p0.com/u.d?N4GoLdlKkFSpZcMZ3a=3833
No matter whichweb site I try to open I keep getting directed to this: http://link.p0.com/u.d?N4GoLdlKkFSpZcMZ3a=3833 and a blank screen. I googled this and found nothing on it. All other browsers - Google Chrome and IE open any web page with not problems. I checked the firewall and reallowed firefox. I did everything I could think of even updated firefox etc. Wouldn't open common sites.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked