I can not click on items near the top of the page. On the Firefox Help page, I could not click on Other applications. This happens in many websites. It makes it almost impossible to navigate on a website. in English
When in a webpage and I want to go to another area of the website, I am unable to click on the buttons/tabs that allow me to move within the site. For instance, on the help page, I can not click on Inbox, or Other Applications. This happens in many of the websites that I visit. Is there a fix for this?
Recently, the Yahoo Toolbar and the Babylon extension have been reported to cause that problem. They seem to overlap invisibly over the top of the web page display. If you have either or both, uninstall or disable them/it, or see if an update is available that solves the problem.
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cannot%20uninstall%20an%20add-on
- See --> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_toolbars
If that does not solve the problem:
- See --> Troubleshooting extensions and themes
- See --> Troubleshooting plugins
- See --> Basic Troubleshooting
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox