After Firefox 9.0.1 update, bookmarks can't be deleted or dragged effectively from drop down menu
Since Firefox 9.0.1 update. Various bookmarks issues.
1. Right clicking a bookmark from the bookmarks drop down menu and selecting delete, no longer works.
2. Dragging and dropping a bookmark that is not in a chosen folder on the bookmarks drop down menu is not accurate. (in the area below "Get Bookmark Add-ons.") The dropped bookmark typically ends up ten lines above where it is dropped. (Bookmarks in chosen folders don't have this issue.)
3. A new bookmark that is not placed in a chosen folder, is no longer added to the bottom of the list (in the area below "Get Bookmark Add-ons."). It is placed ten lines above the bottom.
Work around: Using the show all bookmarks feature, bookmarks can be deleted or dragged and dropped effectively.
EDIT: After closing Firefox and using it at a later date this issue did not repeat.
由 Beeper38 於 修改
Do you still have issues left?
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Try to disable hardware acceleration.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
If disabling hardware acceleration works then check if there is an update available for your graphics display driver.
After I closed Firefox and opened it at a later date, the issue resolved itself.