Updated Firefox but it disabled Microsoft net framework.. can't even access my Control Panel, now. What do I do?
It told me after the fact that it was not compatible with Microsoft net framework and that when a fix came up, I'd be able to find it. I cannot access any programs nor anything in the control panel.
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
I updated Firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I doubt that Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant has anything to do with your Control Panel issue. You can turn it back on; see the articles below. New versions of Firefox give you the opportunity at install to activate or not activate Add-ons, especially those added by third-party programs like .NET Framework. As for your other applications not working, that is something for which you will need to determine the causes.
- See --> https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Add-ons%20are%20disabled%20after%20updating%20Firefox
- Also see --> http://lifehacker.com/5791578/what-is-the-net-framework-and-why-do-i-need-it
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
由 SafeBrowser 於 修改
Which Operating System do you have?
Are you running Firefox in some compatibility mode or did you (or an extension) change the user agent as it shows NT 4 as the OS?
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1