I am have problems logging onto adcenter.microsoft.com
As soon as I try to submit my user/pass I get the msg:
I also have the plugin Java plugin 2 for npapi 13.6.0. (I am running firefox on mac).
I used to be able to log into the site. not anymore. Since then i must have updated firefox a few times.
I have cleared cache/cookies. I have disabled all plugins/extensions. Still can't get in.
What else can i do?
I have spoken with microsoft adcenter, and all they could tell me was make sure i have the latest java, which i have i guess.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
To avoid confusion:
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Currently, adCenter doesn't support Apple Safari or Google Chrome.
- Also, adCenter currently doesn't run on Apple Mac OS, Virtual PC, or mobile phone platforms.