I have some weird asian language coming up on some websites and they never did before
If I open this link http://twitter.com/#!/VanCanucks I get this, 与 Vancouver Canucks 保持联系 I have my language setting on English/Canada so I don't know why this is coming up? If I click on this link I get the full page of asian writing. http://canucks.nhl.com/v2/ext/pdf/MetropolisHotSeatContest_Rules_Regs_092911.docx Can you please help me get rid of this please?
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- iPrint Plug-in 1.0.0 - Provides iPrint client services for Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe ESD Version Manager 2.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
The link MetropolisHotSeatContest_Rules_Regs_092911.docx is a docx document (looks like a ZIP archive) that needs to be opened by Word or another program that can handle it. The file is send as text/plain and that causes Firefox to open it as a text file in a tab. You need to right-click the link to that file and use "Save Link as" or hold down Alt and left-click the link to initiate a download dialog.