How do I clear the contents of the Google search window?
How do I clear the contents permanently of the Google search window in the upper right corner. I do not want it to try and guess what I am looking for.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Make sure that you do not get confused by the "Search suggestions".
The "Search Suggestions" are not your search history.
The search suggestions are loaded in real time by querying the (Google) search engine site based on what you typed so far in the search bar.
If "Clear Search History" is grayed out then the history is cleared or disabled.