conflicts trying to use gmail labels, it hangs, various script issue warning.
've been having problems with gmail today......seems some conflict with firefox when i try to add a label to an email, it hangs for a while then i get script issue warning, it doesn't always refer to the same script....if i then select 'stop' the popup list of labels wont respond to searches but I can scroll down and manually select a box to tick.....but the whole process is slow.....
Are you aware of any gmail issues / conflicts with firefox arising since last night...?
gmail is working fine in safari so seems is a firefox conflictict
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- Version 18.104.22.1689
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
issue continues depsite updating to v7 this a.m.
I am not aware of any specific Gmail/Firefox issues- but it is a possibility. You might want to look through the list of troubleshooting ideas for webpages that hang in Firefox, in this Support article:
Hope that helps!