I can't update Foxfire from the update promps. I click on update, appears to be searching for the site, but I see no activity on my router. Running OSX 10.6.8
This is a new computer purchased about a month ago. This has happened on the last 4 updates. Have had to reload the whole program instead of just installing updates. Just downloaded 7.0.1.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I hope the download of 7.0.1 worked for you. If it didn't, I would suggest getting the latest version of Firefox here:
I hope that helped.