how can I restore my browser size to normal? it suddenly went to full screen.
I have Vista and my browser screen suddenly has gone large so I can't see my address line. Is there an F-key I can use to make it go back to normal size? My browser screen takes up the whole monitor. I want it to go back to normal size. thanks.
I tried the F11 key to restore the browser size to normal and it didn't work. What else can I do?從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 👍 0
All Replies (3)
You may be in Full Screen Mode. The F11 key toggles Full Screen Mode on or off.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Oh dea god, thank you! The F11 key worked! Thank you! : )
I tried the F11 key to restore the browser size to normal and it didn't work. What else can I do?